Terms & Conditions
- Price is inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Redemption period is from purchase date until 31 March 2021 at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur during regular opening hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday) only. Hotel reserves the right in amending its outlet offering and opening days/hours, subject to the latest direction of the government authorities. Blackout dates may apply without prior notice.
- Advanced reservations are required, and guest must highlight their order number at the time of reservations. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Dining experiences are valid for up to 6 persons only and cannot be shared with larger parties.
- Purchases are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or extended to a later date exceeding the initial validity.
- Each purchase can only be used once, and unutilized items cannot be refunded or carried forward.
- Offer cannot be resold under any circumstances, be used for any event, commercial purposes or with other discounts, privileges and/or promotional offers.
- Menus may be subject to change.
- In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.
No reservation has been made. Please contact the Food & Beverage Reservations Desk at+603 2330 8798 or email MOKUL-FB@mohg.com to make your booking. Redemption is subject to availability. Order number must be provided upon booking.
Note: Selecting the date during check out will not reflect as the real delivery date as this is not a physical item.