Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia and are exclusive of prevailing taxes.
- Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Sunday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
- Merchandise is non-refundable and is not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
- No exchange for purchases of food products and gift certificates.
- The merchandise sold through the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur online shop is provided by Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur (MOKUL). Any orders made through this online shop are made between the individual making the order (customer) and MOKUL. The order is subject to the local terms and conditions as may be imposed by MOKUL from time to time, and is subject to the laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- Customer may pick-up merchandise directly from The Mandarin Cake Shop located within the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur or Customer may select the merchandise to be delivered to a location within Klang Valley, Malaysia. It is not possible to deliver merchandise to locations outside the stipulated delivery locations.
- Delivery may be delayed during unforeseen weather conditions, traffic or situations beyond our control. In this event, we will contact you by phone or email regarding the delay in delivery and/or arrange an alternative delivery time if necessary. Delivery on Public Holidays is subject to availability.
- Any perishable items ordered with be void and the payment will be forfeit in the event:
- the Customer fails to pick-up the ordered merchandise on the designated pick-up date during the normal working hours of the Cake Shop; and/or
- the delivery to the Customer's designated delivery address is rejected or otherwise incorrect.
- MOKUL reserves the rights to cancel or modify orders in its sole discretion for any reason but Customer will be entitled to a full or partial refund of any payment made in the event such cancellation or modification.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
The online cake shop for Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur ("MOKUL") is operated on a platform hosted by
Shopify Inc. ("Shopify") at kualalumpur.mandarinorientalshop.com ("Shopify Website"). You are now entering the
the Shopify Website, please click the cancel button.
Any personal information ("PI") you supply while visiting the Shopify Website is voluntary but if you
choose not to supply your information then you may not be able to access or obtain the services requested. Your
PI will be collected by or transferred to Shopify and/or MOKUL to process your service requests. If you have any
questions concerning your PI held by MOKUL or Shopify, or if you would like to request access to or correction
of your PI held by MOKUL or Shopify, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com respectively.
By placing an order to purchase items from the Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur ("Hotel") online cake shop,
processing of your personal information by MOHG and the Hotel, including the collection, retention and usage of
your name, contact details, other personal information (which may include sensitive data, e.g. medical
conditions), transaction data and demographics ("PI") in order for MOHG and the Hotel to provide you with the
You have the right to request access to, correction and deletion of, and withdrawal of your consent to
processing of, your PI by contacting MOHG's Data Privacy Officer by email at mokul-DataPrivacy@mohg.com or by
post at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Any PI you supply is voluntary but if you choose not to supply your PI then you may not be able to access or obtain
the services requested. For the purposes of providing you with such services, MOHG and the Hotel will share your PI
with MOHG's global network of companies and the service providers that assist MOHG with administering your PI, which
may be transferred to, processed in and stored at a country outside your country of residence (including outside the EU/EEA).